We inform you that the personal data provided through this website, as well as those to be provided in the future as part of your legal relationship with this organization will be stored in our database.
We inform you about the following issues concerning the personal data:
1. Processing responsible: We are responsible for the data collected in the dedicated form.
2. Need of this processing: It is compulsory to communicate your data through the pertinent form in order to contact you.
3. Processing purposes and legal frame:
• Manage, administer and provide you with the services or products you might request. In the event, to achieve and execute the contracts you might hold, as well as to know better your interests and adapt our services to your preferences.
• Send through postal delivery, by e-mail and other equivalent means of e-communication any commercial and advertising information about our products and/or services.
We hold contracts with some organizations that provide with services as maintenance and hosting. These are contracts to deal with the processing in order to assist in the processing purposes aforementioned.
5. Data retention time
We will keep your data as long as the processing will last and until a deletion request is made.
You can exercise your rights to access, amend, cancel, limit the processing, oppose, transfer as well as your right to refuse to be a part of a decision based exclusively an automated processing, and this to be done by means of a written communication sent to the address included at the Legal notice. You also can exercise your right to revoke your consent with no retroactive effect or object to receive advertising commercial newsletters by e-mail and other equivalent means of e-communication, filing a claim for the Supervisory Authority, which is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) in Spain.
Any facts at issue arisen from the use of this website will be ruled, understood and subject to Spanish law.